FOLLOW ME HERE!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chocolate Mint Anyone?

SUGAR AND SPICE

a color challenge

Click to join here

 I've used some BRILLIANCE archival ink to softly put in the "mint" background color
 I've added tones of browns to the flowers using CTMH Chocolate Chip ink
(fitting name, don't you think)
Then I went in with a matching marker and added dots to the flower center 
 Around the edges I used a pokey tool to create some interest
Finally, inside, I stamped a single image off frame
to pull it all together :)


10 comments:

  1. I love it..so pretty!! Glad u joined in the fun & now I know about ur blog too!! :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dannielle :) Yep, my blog has been up for awhile, but I never used it much til now. I hope you'll drop by from time to time! :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. What a nice card! I love the watercoloured flowers and the mint background. I also like to use a pokey tool sometimes :) Thanks so much for joining the Sugar and SpiceCrafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate your nice comment Sherri :) I used ink and a water brush to color the flowers. xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. It's Gorgeous Jen and Good Luck Sweetie!
    Big Hugs,
    Sue Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Beautiful card!! So elegant and love the flowers and the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I kept it simple, I think it's elegant :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
  5. Love Love the flowers you've created, lovely job on the card. What is the flower a die and stamp set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah, I used a stamp set called flowers by inkadinkadoo # 97725 if you're looking for it. Then I fussy cut them out :) Thanks for the flattering comment! xoxo Jen

      Delete