FOLLOW ME HERE!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

AAA Cards challenge: CAS Blending






Hello Crafters!




I used gelatos to create this blended card background!
Add on a few stamped images, including 
2nd generation stamping
to complete the look!

Here is what I used to create the deeply black image
in the middle since my ink needs a refill:


CLICK THE VIDEO ICON ABOVE TO WATCH HOW TO MAKE THIS TOOL!


Thanks for stopping by and check out the CAS magic going on over at AAA cards! 
(CAS=Clean and Simple!)
xoxo
JEN

5 comments:

  1. I love that background and your stamping. Great to see you at AAA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandie! :) I really enjoy creating CAS cards for AAA! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous subtle blended background and I love how you've used gradually fading stamped images on top of it. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, your comment makes me smile :) I really enjoyed creating that background, it turned out so pretty in real life. I tried to capture the effect in my photo. xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. love the subtle blend of colors, thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete