FOLLOW ME HERE!

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Docraft Watercolor Safari!

Hey Crafters! 

Do you enjoy water coloring?! Have you tried all the fabulous ways 
that you can enjoy this wonderful pastime? 

*Inktense watercolor pencils
*Watercolor paint sets
*Water color inks

*Watercolor Markers!*

I've been on safari, hunting down the elusive "BEST" watercolor marker set!
This is one of the species I've found to try out, the are:

Docraft Artiste Watercolor Markers
Shhh! Don't scare em'!

36 colors included / but not named
Here are the animals!
Colorful fellows aren't they?!

Along with the safari, I also tried them out for a ride! Here's how it went!

This is "Peek a Boo Lulu"! If you're wanting
her, she's in the Bloobel.com shop! 

There is also the video of this expedition, 
and I hope you'll drive on over and check it out!


Stop by my channel and check 
out some of the other animals I've got!

"Jen Evers" on Youtube
I can't wait to see you on the next exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment